- With a very experienced staff of 8 designers, our design center utilizes the most current technology for both structural engineering and creative concept & art applications – Artios CAD software; Solid Works 3D modeling; Strata 3D rendering.
- On-site ISTA certified testing lab
- Large format cutting table with foam head
- Full color mock-up capability
- Digital printing available for small runs and samples
- Integrated design workflow process to streamline projects from conception to manufacturing to final delivery
- Fully dedicated and responsive customer service and project management team of 9 co-workers to serve as the key interface with our customers – from daily communications to cradle-to-grave in-depth projects and programs.
- GLP owns and operates its own trucking fleet which yields a custom interaction with many of our customers.
- Our on-time performance has been rated above 98% for over the past 4 years.
- EDI interface capability for customer ordering; billing and inventory tracking.
Quality is at the forefront at GLP and we continue to rank as a top quartile manufacturer in terms of our parts per million quality metric. We employ a very disciplined and detailed quality system that tracks all complaints internal as well as external documenting root cause analysis and publishing corrective actions.
- GLP is ISO 9001:2008 certified (re-certified June 2015)
- Our customer satisfaction surveys continually rank our performance as a leading corrugated supplier amongst our peers
- SFI 2015 – 2019 certification as a paper converter
- SQF certification level 2 for food manufacturing applications